UGB B.Ed Final Merit List 2016. University of Gour Banga published notification for Admission in 2 Years B.Ed Courses 2016-2018. Registered candidates download their Provisional Merit List on 10th May 2016. UGB Final Selection List will be available from 17th may 2016, then appeared listed candidates for B.Ed Admission attend UGB B.Ed Counselling 2016 for Admission in B.Ed courses. Selection List / Merit List for B.Ed Admission 2016 - 2018 will be available on University website- www.ugb.ac.in. Counseling Venue, Date and Time, Serial No for Admission will be on 24/05/2016. Commencement of classes from 1st July 2016. Total 350 Seats are available in B.Ed Admission under UGB. Detailed regarding Publication Merit List, Fee Structure, Counseling Process, Selection Process & Important Dates is given below.
Organized by - Gour Banga University (UGB)
Advertisement No. - B.ED. ADMISSION-2016
Matter of - B.Ed Admission / Merit List / Counselling 2016
Session For - 2016 - 2018
Last date for From submission - 28/04/2016
Publication of Provisional Merit List - 10/05/2016
Final Selection List / Merit List published on - 17/05/2016
Counselling Commencement on - 24/05/2016
Classes Started from - 1st July 2016
Official Website - www.ugb.ac.in / www.ugbadmission.com
- Self Financing B.Ed Colleges - Total 100 Seats (Freshers- 72, Deputed-18, Management-10)
- Balurghat B.Ed Colleges - 200 Seats (Freshers-144, Deputed-36, Management-20).
- Janardan College of Education (B.Ed) - Total Seats 50 (Freshers-36, Deputed-9, Management-5).
College wise 22%, 6% & 3% seats are reserved for SC, ST & PH Candidates respectevely as per Government rule.
Admission Fee :
All the annual charges along with the Tution fees are to be paid at a time of admision. For any information regarding Admission Fees and other charges students should contact university office.
- For self Financed College- Rs.140000 (For TWO Years) + Rs.5000 as refundable caution money.
- Break up Fee Structure fopr Self Financing B.Ed College - 1st Year ( Rs.70000/ for Admision / Tuition Fees). 2nd Year (Rs.70000/ for Admission / Tuition Fees).
Selection Procedure :
- For Deputed candidates - candidates will be selected on the basic ofexperience (Length of Continuous Service). only the untrained in service Teachers, Teaching Classes IX-XII in Government aided Institution will be treated as eligible.
- For Freshers candidates - Selection of Regular candidates will be made on calculation of score marks on the basic of their academic qualification as per Given below.
- PH candidates - Selection of candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (PH) category will be on the basic percentage of disability (40%) for threshold criteria Score / marks according to their qualification as per Given below.
Counselling Procedure :
Final merit list for counseling will be published along with the counselling scheduled at the Notice board of University of Gour banga website (www.ugb.ac.in / www.ugbadmission.com). On the counselling date the candidates must be present 30 minutes before commencement if counselling with print out of Online Application Form along with all the Original Testimonials for verification by the authority. During Counselling , after booking a college, all candidates have to deposit Rs.2000(Rupees Two Thousands only) as Counselling Fees to the college authority which will be refunded at the Time of Admission. The Counselling Fees is non refundable to those candidates who will not take admission after counselling, candidates are to bring Original Photo Identity Card for verification.
How to Check Rank / Merit List :
Important Information :
- Provisional Merit list available on - 10.05.2016
- Final Merit List published on - 17.05.2016
- Counselling Date on - 24.05.2016
- Classes Commenced on - 01.07.2016
- Regular visit for all updates of UGB.
University of Gour Banga (UGB)
P.O - Mokdumpur, Dist- Malda,
West Bengal- 732103.
Tel- 03512 223664
Website - www.ugb.ac.in / www.ugbadmission.com