WB HEALTH AYURVEDIC PHARMACY ADMISSION 2016 . Government of West Bengal under Department of Health & Familty Welfare ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA COURSE IN AYURVEDIC PHARMACY FOR THE SESSION 2016-2017. Applications are invited for admission into Two year D.Pharm (Ayurvedic) in the institute at VISHWANATH AYURVED MAHAVIDYALAYA & HOSPITAL. Applicant required age should be between 16 years to 30 years as on 30/05/2016. Total No. of seats is 20. Applicant required to Download Application Form for Ayurvedic Pharmacy Admission 2016 from official portal of WEST BENGAL DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH - www.wbhealth.gov.in and or from 30/05/2016. Official Advertisement No. DAY/379/2016 (27th May 2016). Closing date of Received Application form is 30/06/2016. Details like Eligibility Criteria, Submission of Applications, Selection Process, Applying Process, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling is given below...
Organized by - Department of Health & Family Welfare (WB Health)
Advertisement No. - DAY/379/2016
Published Date - 27/05/2016
Admission in Course of - D.Pharm (Ayurvedic)
Session of - 2016 - 2017
Matter of - Admission
Age Limit - 16 years to 30 years as on 30/05/2016.
Educational Qualification - Passed Higher Secondary win Science Stream.
Applying through - Offline (Download Application Form)
Starting date for Receiving Application Form- 30/05/2016
Last date of Received Applications - 30/06/2016
Merit List published on - 11/07/2016
Official Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in
Course of :
Admission in D.Pharma(Ayurvedic) Course - 20 seats.
Age Limit :
Candidates required age limit should be between 16 years to 30 years as on 30.05.2016. Age relaxation should have applicable for SC & ST candidates is 3 years.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates is a permanent resident of West Bengal and has passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics from a school recognized by the WBCHSE / ICSE / CBSE.
Required Proforma with Applications :
- Attested Copy of the Mark Sheets of XII 910+2) Examination or equivalent.
- Attested Copy of Age Proof Certificate (Admit Card of Class X / Birth Certificate etc.)
- Attested Copy of the Madhyamik Examination or Equivalent Examination Pass Certificate.
- Attested Copy of the Character Certificate by the Head of the last attendant Institute.
- Attested Copy of the Residential Certificated issued by the Competent authority ( M.P / M.L.A / Member of Zilla Parishad / Sabhapati of the Panchayet Samity / Commissioner of Municipality / Councillor / Prodhan of Gram Panchayet / B.D.O of the local Area / Any Officer of or above the Rank of Assistant Secretary to the Government of West Bengal).
- Attested Copy of the Caste Certificate or P.H certificate (if applicable)
Process for Applying :
Applicant required to Download the Application for Ayurvedic Pharmacy Admission 2016 from official website of West Bengal Health - www.wbhealth.gov.in from 30.05.2016. Duly filled in application as per proforma should reach the office of the "Superintendent & Ex-Officio Professor" Vishwanath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital, 94, Grey Street, Kolkata- 700 005 by 30/06/2016 on or before 4 pm in a closed envelop, super scribing "Application for Admission into Diploma Course in Ayurvedic Pharmacy for the session 2016-2017". Application may also be submitted personally between 11 am to 4 pm on all working days except Saturdays & holiday to the above address on or before the closing date.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FOR AYURVEDIC PHARMACY ADMISSION 2016>>>
Important information :
- Last date of Closing Applications is 30.06.2016
- Applicant regular visit for updates of - WB HEALTH AYURVEDIC PHARMACY MERIT LIST 2016 / WB Health Ayurvedic Pharmacy Counselling 2016.
Any more details visit official portal of Health WB - www.wbhealth.gov.in
GN- 29, Sector-V, Salt lake,
Tel- 033 2357 6000 / 2333 0100
Fax- 033 2357 5175
Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in