WBJEE JECA Admission 2016 through West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Online Application Form for JECA-2016 will be available on www.wbjeeb.in from 04.05.2016. Instruction to candidates for the Online Joint Entrance Examination 2016 for Admission to MCA-Master of Computer Application Course (JECA-2016). West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will responsible for JECA-2016 Examination, JECA Exam 2016 will be scheduled on 23.07.2016 (10 am to 1 pm). There is no lower and upper age restriction for Students / Applicants. Last date for Closing Applying is 16.06.2016. Details of Educational Qualification is given below. More of Information like JECA-2016 Online Application Form, Scheme and Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Details is given below.
Organized by - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
Advertisement of - JECA-2016
Matter of - Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Scheme and Syllabus.
Examination Name - WB JECA-2016 Examination.
Age Limit - No Upper and Lower Age limit.
Educational Qualification- B.Sc Honours / Graduate Degree / Bachelor Degree.
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of From submission - 04/05/2016
Closing dated of Applying - 16/06/2016
JECA-2016 Exam Date - 23/07/2016
Official Website - www.wbjeeb.in
Admission in course of :
- MCA - Master of Computer Application Course.
Applicant must be a citizen of India and domicial of West Bengal. No upper and Lower Age restriction for JECA-2016.
Educational Qualification :
- Module 1 - Candidates must have passed 3 years Bachelor Degree program from UGC recognized University with at least 60% in Honours / Aggregate (45% for SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B candidates) or AICTE recognized BCA of a University / Institute along with 60% marks in Mathematics at the Bachelor's level. Candidates have to secure at least from recognized Boards with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at each level.
- Module 2 - UGC or AICTE recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years duration except BBA with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduate level. Obtained 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B candidates) at Graduation level.
- Module 3 - Graduate or equivalent Degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline of a UGC recognized University / Institute or AICTE recognized B.E / B.Tech / BCA of a University / Institute. candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at each level of Education. candidates have to secure 60% marks (45% marks for SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B candidates) at each level of Education.
- Module 4 - B.Sc Honours degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline of a UGC recognized University / Institute with at least 60% marks in Hons. / Aggregate (45% marks for SC / ST OBC A / OBC B candidates) along with at least 55% marks in Mathematics. candidates have to secure at least 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level from recognized Boards with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at each level. candidates have to secure 60% marks (45% marks for SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B candidates) at each level of Education.
Reservation of seats for SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B category candidates will be done as per Government rules.
JECA Examination Date 2016 :
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct JECA-2016 and the examination scheduled will be on - 27th July 2016.
- Paper 1 (Mathematics) - 100 marks (10 am to 11.30 am)
- Paper 2 (Aptitude Test) - 100 marks (11.30 am to 1 pm).
Detailed Scheme and Syllabus for JECA-2016 will be available shortly on website.
Application Submission :
Candidates intending to appear in JECA-2016 shall have to apply through Online (www.wbjeeb.in) from 04/05/2016 to 16/06/2016. The candidates can also be download E-Challn from the same link , the official website of Board. The duly filled in E-Challan needs to be submitted with Rs.510 (Application Fee Rs.500/- & Bank Charge Rs.10.-) in any one of the branches of Allahabad Bank as notified in the website on all working days. The applicant may download the Information Brochure from the website.
Online Application Procedure :
- Visit official website of WBJEEB - www.wbjeeb.in
- The candidates required to follow the links Examinations>> JECA >> ONLINE APPLICATION.
- The candidates click on New Registration.
- The candidates has to submit name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & Password (date of Birth)
- Candidates submit His / her Personal and Academic Information and also Two choice of Examination center in Online Application form.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph, Signature in JPG / JPEG format (Photograph & Signature size should be between 4kb to 100 kb).
- Verify & Submit.
- Then Challan will be generated.
- The candidates has to take a print out of the challan for payment of fees of Rs.510. Carry the E-Challan to any branch of Allahabad bank and make payment.
- After making payment the candidates has to login again and enter relevant payment details.
- At the end of these steps candidates will Submit finally.
- The candidates needs to download, take a print out and preserve this Confirmation page.
<<<WBJEE JECA-2016 Online Application Form here>>>
Important Information :
- Online Registration between - 04/05/2016 to 16/07/2016
- Download Admit card for JECA-2016 - July, 2016
- JEVETS Exam 2016 Date - 27th July 2016.
- Regular visit for all updates.
Any more details visit on - www.wbjeeb.in
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE)
AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City,
Toll Free No - 1800 34500 50
Tel - 033 23671159 / 98
Fax- 033 23671148 / 49
Email- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.wbjeeb.in