WB JENPARH Admission 2016 through West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Online Application Form for JENPARH-2016 will be available on www.wbjeeb.in from 02.05.2016. Instruction to candidates for JENPARH-2016, the Joint Entrance Examination for admission to BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery), B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor in Nursing), BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy) courses in colleges in the State of West Bengal for academic session 2016-2017. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conducted JRNPARH-2016 and the Examination scheduled will be on- 16.07.2016 (11 am to 4 pm). Applicant required age should be not below than 17 years as on 31/12/2016. Educational Qualification of students should be Passed/Appear / Due to appear in the year of 2016 in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized Board. Details of Online Applying for JENPARH-2016, Scheme and Syllabus for JENPARH Exam is given below.
Organized by - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
Advertisement of - JENPARH-2016
Matter of - Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Scheme and Syllabus.
Examination Name - WB JRNPARH-2016 Examination.
Age Limit - Not below than 17 years.
Educational Qualification- Passed / Appear / Due to appear in Higher Secondary.
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of From submission - 02/05/2016
Closing dated of Applying - 16/06/2016
JENPARH-2016 Exam Date - 16/07/2016
Official Website - www.wbjeeb.in
Admission in course of :
- B.H.M.S - Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- B.A.M.S - Bachelor of Ayurvedaic Medicine & Surgery
- B.U.M.S - Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery.
- B.Sc Nursing - Bachelor in Nursing.
- B.P.T - Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Applicant must be a citizen of India and domicial of West Bengal. Age limit should be not less than 17 years as on 2016.
Educational Qualification :
- B.H.M.S and B.P.T - Candidates having passed / appeared / due to appeared in the year 2016 in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with subjects English , Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Vernacular (or any other 5th subject) are eligible. Candidates must have individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- B.A.M.S - Candidates having passed / appeared / due to appeared in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination in the year of 2016 recognized by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with the subject English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Vernacular (or any 5th Subject) are eligible. candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in the subject Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- B.U.M.S - Candidates having passed / appeared / due to appeared in the year 2016 in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2)or equivalent examination recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with the subject English, Physics, Chemistry and vernacular (or any other 5th subject) are eligible. candidates must have 50% aggreate marks in the Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Candidates should have passed 10th Standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian as a subject, or clear the test of Urdu in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University or Board or recognized authority by the Government to be conducted such examination.
- B.Sc Nursing - Only Female candidates having passed / Appeared / Due to Appeared in the year 2016 at the Higher Secondary Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent board examinations like AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board examinations with 50% Aggregate marks (40% for SC / ST) in the subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and with pass marks in each subject individually are eligible.
Reservation of seats for SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B category candidates will be done as per Government rules.
JEPARH Examination Date 2016 :
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct JENPARH-2016 and the examination scheduled will be on - 16th July 2016.
- Paper 1 (Biological Science) - 100 marks (11 am to 1 pm)
- Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry) - 100 marks (2 pm to 4 pm).
Application Submission :
Candidates intending to appear in JENPARH-2016 shall have to apply through Online (www.wbjeeb.in) from 02.05/2016 to 16/06/2016. The candidates can also be download E-Challn from the same link , the official website of Board. The duly filled in E-Challan needs to be submitted with Rs.510 (Application Fee Rs.500/- & Bank Charge Rs.10.-) in any one of the branches of Allahabad Bank as notified in the website on all working days. The applicant may download the Information Brochure from the website.
Online Application Procedure :
- Visit official website of WBJEEB - www.wbjeeb.in
- The candidates required to follow the links Examinations>> JENPARH >> ONLINE APPLICATION.
- The candidates click on New Registration.
- The candidates has to submit name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & Password (date of Birth)
- Candidates submit His / her Personal and Academic Information and also Two choice of Examination center in Online Application form.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and Admit Card / Mark Sheet of 10th Standard as age proof in JPG / JPEG format (Photograph & Signature size should be between 10kb to 100 kb & Age Proof certificate size should be between 100 kb to 300 kb).
- Verify & Submit.
- Then Challn will be generated.
- The candidates has to take a print out of the challn for payment of fees of Rs.510. Carry the E-Chaln to any branch of allahabad bank and make payment.
- After making payment the candidates has to login again and enter relevant payment details.
- At the end of these steps candidates will Submit finally.
- The candidates needs to download, take a print out and preserve this Confirmation page.
<<WBJEE JENPARH-2016 Online Application Form here>>
Important Information :
- Online Registration between - 02/05/2016 to 16/07/2016
- Download Admit card for JENPARH-2016 - July, 2016
- JENPARH Exam 2016 Date - 16th July 2016.
- Regular visit for all updates.
Any more details visit on - www.wbjeeb.in
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE)
AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City,
Toll Free No - 1800 34500 50
Tel - 033 23671159 / 98
Fax- 033 23671148 / 49
Email- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.wbjeeb.in