CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY B.Ed MERIT LIST 2016 / CALCUTTA UNVIERSITY B.ED ADMISSION LIST 2016. University of Calcutta organized B.Ed Admission 2016 for afflicted B.Ed College under CU. Online Application will be available between 17th May to 26th May 2016 in Online portal of CU - www.caluniv-ucsta.net. Registered Applicant required to Check Calcutta University Provisional / Final Merit List 2016 in www.caluniv.ac.in on 17.06.2016. After publishing Merit List / Selection List date of Admission and Counselling for Deputed and Freshers candidates will be put up on the University Notice Board. Total No of 50 Seats are allotted for B.Ed Course (Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Math, History, Geography, Economics, Accountancy and Book Keeping, Education, Political Science, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic). Direct link for Checking Merit List & More about B.Ed Counselling and Admission is given below..
Organized by - The University of Calcutta (CU)
Matter of - Admission Merit List 2016
Course of - Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Session of - 2016 - 2017
Online Application Between - 27.05.2016
B.Ed Merit List Published on - 17.06.2016 (After 3 pm)
Date of Admission & Counselling - To be notified later.
Official Website - www.caluniv.ac.in or www.caluniv-ucsta.net
Admission in Course of :
Bachelor in Education (B.ED) - Bengali / English / sanskrit / Mathematics / History / Geography / Economics / Acountancy and Book Keeping / Education / Political Science / Hindi / Urdu / Arabic.
Seat Reservation :
- Reservation of 50% seats for Deputed Teacher and 50% for Freshers for admission B.Ed courses will be followed for University Department only. In the event of these seats remaining unfulfilled, they may be de-reserved and offered to freshers , with prior approval of the University.
- Reservation of seats for B.Ed Admission (only for Freshers category) is 80% for Calcutta University Students & 20% for Other University Candidates.
- Reservation of Seats for Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe and PWD will as follows- SC- 22% seats, ST- 6% Seats, PWD- 3% Seats.
Selection Process :
Fresher (Non Deputed) Candidates will be selected on the Academic Merit only on - PH.D / D.Phil- 5 marks or M.Phil- 3 marks, Bachelor Degree with Hons. / Spl. Hons / Major Subject / B.E / B.Tech- 30 marks, Bachelor Degree with pass / General- 10 marks. H.S or its equivalent examination- 20 marks & Madhyamik pariksha 10 marks are allotted.
Deputed Candidates / Teachers teaching in class IX to XII only can apply Deputed teacher. Selection of Deputed candidates will be based on having Higher Academic Qualification. In case of both the period of service and Academic Qualification are equal, selection will be made on the basic of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in different examinations in their career and candidates having higher grade marks will be selected. (Grade marks calculation will be done as meant for Freshers candidates).
Admission Fee :
For Deputed candidates- Total 12544 per Annual.
Tuition Fees (12 months)- Rs.12000, Admission Fee- Rs.100, Session Fee- Rs.44, Library Fee- Rs.400.
For Freshers Students - Total Rs.1744 per Annual.
Tuition Fee (12 month)- Rs.1200, Admission Fee- Rs.100, Session Fee- Rs.44, Library Fee- Rs.400.
How to Check Merit List :
Applicant required to check their merit list in official portal of CU - www.caluniv.ac.in or www.caluniv-ucsta.net detailed process for downloading merit list is given below.
- Visit official website of CU - www.caluniv.ac.in / www.caluniv-ucsta.net
- Click on Admission Notice.
- Merit List of B.Ed Admission 2016.
- Download merit List, Admission List, Waiting List.
- Search Name of candidate (CTRL & F)
- Take a print out copy of Merit list.
- Appeared candidates required to Attend Counselling & Submit all Requisite for Admission.
Important Information :
- Date of Publishing Merit List, Admission List, waiting List on - 17.06.2016 (After 3 pm).
- date of B.Ed Counselling / Admission 2016- will be notified shortly.
- Applicant required to visit our Website for More updates.
Any more details visit on CU website - www.caluniv.ac.in or www.caluniv-ucsta.net
University of Calcutta (CU)
Department of Education, Alipur campus,
1, Reformatory Street, 3rd Floor, JKolkata- 700027.
Tel- 033 2479 3589
Website - www.caluniv.ac.in / www.caluniv-ucsta.net