IMU ONLINE COUNSELLING 2016 IN UG & PG COURSE. Indian Maritime University organized CET (Common Entrance Test) For Admission in various Under Graduate & Post Graduate Course in IMU. INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI ONLINE COUNSELLING 2016. IMU Online CET 2016 - one for all UG Programmes another for the 2 M.B.A programmes and a their for the M.Tech Programmes were conducted on 4th June 2016 and the result were declared on 8th June 2016. As per decision of the Executive Council, IMU Online Counselling is restricted to admission to seats in IMU Campus only from the Academic Year 2016 - 2017. The Online Counselling Registration will be available on IMU Website - www.imu.edu.in or counselling.imu.co.in. Registration for Online Counselling fro admission to both UG and PG Course will be from 10.06.2016 to 23.06.2016. Then IMU First Allotment Merit List for UG & PG Course 2016 will be available. Direct Link for IMU Online Counselling Registration. IMU Counselling Merit List is give below..
Organized Name - Indian Maritime University (IMU)
Matter of - Online Counselling Result Seat Allotment.
Course of - UG & PG
Session for - 2016-2017
Counselling Registration through - Online
Starting date for Online Registration - 10.06.2016
Last date for Online Registration - 23.06.2016
1st Seat Allotment Result available on - Upcoming
Official Website - www.imu.edu.in / counselling.imu.co.in
The Indian Maritime University (IMU), came into being through Act of Parliament on 14th November 2008 as a Central University ans is poised to play a key role in the development of trained Human Resources for the Maritime sector.
The facilitate and promote maritime Studies, Training, Research and extension work with focus of emerging areas of studies like oceanography, maritime history, Maritime law, maritime security, search & rescue, transportation of dangerous cargo, environmental studies and other related fields, and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
Admission in Course of :
B.tech (Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture and Ocean Building), B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair / Maritime Science / Nautical Science), DNS Leading to B.Sc (Applied Science)
Name of IMU campus :
Indian maritime University, Chennai Campus / Indian maritime University, Cochin Campus / Indian Maritime University, Kolkata Campus / Indian maritime University, Mumbai campus, / Indian maritime University, Visakhapatnam campus.
Download IMU Counselling Seat Matrix 2016>>>
INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY ONLINE COUNSELLING RULES & REGULATION 2016
As per the decision of the Executive Council, IMU Online Counselling is restricted to admission to seats in IMU campus only from the Academic session 2016-2017.
Candidates are advised to got through the Detailed Instruction relating to Online Counselling available on the relevant web page carefully before proceeding to do the registration for Online Counselling.
A few instruction may get modified in due course , candidates should visit this link periodically to keep themselves abreast of changes, if any.
Candidates shall be solely Responsible for nay hardship caused to them or losses sustained by them owing to heir action of not reading the instruction or not keeping themselves abreast of changes if any.
- For Details of Seat Matrix, CET, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification & Medical Requirements is given below.
- A candidates must first pay a Counselling Fee of Rs.10000/ to IMU through the Online Mode (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card) only. Before he can choose his programme Campuses Online. Candidates who have paid the Counselling Fee are exempted from paying the Admission Registration Fee of Rs.10000/ at the time of Admission.
- In Online Counselling the allotment of candidates to a programme / campus will be done automatically based on - Rank in CET, category & Choice of Programme and the availability of seats. The First list of allotments will be published only after the last date for Online Counselling is over.
- The candidates will be issued a Provisional Allotments Letter indicating the programme and campus he has been allotted.
- A Candidates issued with the Provisional Allotment Letter will be required to pay the Course fee of Rs.25000/ through Online Mode before the prescribed date mentioned in the provisional Allotment latter order to signify his acceptance. Then the Vacant Seat List of 2nd Allotment Merit List will be published.
IMU ONLINE COUNSELLING REGISTRATION 2016 FOR PG>>>
IMU ONLINE COUNSELLING REGISTRATION 2016 FOR UG>>>
Important Information :
Before applying applicant followed official advertisement carefully.
Regular visit for more updates of IMU Counselling Result / merit List 2016.
Any more details visit on IMU website - www.imu.edu.in
Indian Maritime University (IMU)
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Tel- 044 2453 0343 / 345
Website - www.imu.edu.in