WBBPE D.El.Ed Admission 2016 / WBSED D.EL.ED Admission 2016 in Regular Mode. Government of West Bengal under WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION (WBBPE) & WEST BENGAL SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT (WBSED) published notice for admission to the 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (Regular) Course in Primary Teacher Training Institute (PTTI). Notice No. 793/BPE/2016, Published Date on 03.06.2016. Candidates are advised that Download D.El.Ed Application Form 2016 in West Bengal from official portal of WBBPE/WBSED - www.wbbpe.org or www.wbsed.gov.in/wbbpe or Collect Application Forms for WB Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Admission Regular Course from the respective Institution (List of NCTE Recognized B.Ed College is given below). The form will be available to the applicants from the respective Institution from 10.06.2016. Last date of issuance and submission of Application Forms is 20.06.2016 (till 4 p.m). Publication of Merit List to WBBPE on 24.06.2016. WBBPE D.El.Ed Merit List 2016 available between 25.06.2016 to 30.06.2016. Last Date of Admission in all Institution 15.07.2016. Direct Link for Downloading WBBPE D.El.Ed Prospectus & Application Forms, WBBPE D.El.Ed Merit List, Applying Process is given below...
Organized by - WBSED / WBBPE
WBBPE - West Bengal Board of Primary Education
WBSED- Department of School Education, West Bengal
Matter of - Admission in Primary Teacher Training Institute (PTTI)
Notice No. - 793/BPE/2016
Published Date - 03.06.2016
Matter of - Admission
Course of - Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
Session of - 2016 - 2018
Educational Qualification - Higher Secondary passed.
Issuance of Application Form to the Institution from WBBPE - 08.06.2016
Application Forms Issuance from the Institutions to the Applicants - on and from 10.06.2016
Last date of Received Applications - 20.06.2016
Submission of Merit List to WBBPE - 24.06.2016
Delivery of Approved merit List - 25.06.2016 to 30.06.2016
Last date of Admission in all Institution - 15.07.2016
Official Website - www.wbbpe.org / www.wbsed.gov.in/wbbpe
Rules & Regulation for WBBPE D.El.Ed Admission 2016-2017
- Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicants should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board / Council with Minimum 50% Aggregate marks. A Relaxation of 5% marks for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH categories.
- Required age of candidates should be not less than 18 years as on 2016.
- A candidates opting for admission to a Bengali / Urdu / Hindi / Nepali Medium Institution, must have studied the Language at the Higher Secondary level as a compulsory subject.
- 4% of the seats shall be earmarked for candidates coming from the Vocational Stream Courses (10+2) level, under Any recognized Board / Council or its equivalent, regardless of categories.
- Such Vocational course pass candidates , however shall not be eligible for other 96% Seats under any Condition of backwardness or Physically disability.
Seat Reservation :
Reservation of seats shall be made as per the following guidelines- For Scheduled caste (SC) candidates 22% Seats are reserved, for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates 6% seats are reserved, for Other backward candidates (OBC) 7% seats are reserved, For Physical handicapped candidates 3% seats are reserved, For General / Unreserved candidates 58% seats are reserved, For Vocational candidates 4% seats are reserved.
The Course fee and Admission fees as will be set by the WBBPE / Government of West Bengal, shall have to be strictly followed other wise stern action will be taken up by the appropriate authority.
Ten percentage of Seats of the total number of students of a Privet Institution shall be reserved as management Quota. No such reservation will be therein case of a Government / Government Sponsored / Government Aided Institution, In case of such reservation , admission procedures and other terms and condition for admission , as prescribed should also be maintained strictly.
Course Fee :
The Course fee for a Government Institution shall be as per existing Fees structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
For the Un-aided Privet Institution it shall be Rs.12000 (Rupees Twelve Thousands)only per Semester in addition to Rs.100 (Rupees One thousands) only per month as Hostel Fees.
Selection Process :
Selection will be made through on strongly in order of Merit basic of the percentage of the obtained at the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or Equivalent examination.
- Application form for admission to the Two year D.El.Ed Course (Regular mode) will be available from the Office of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education at APC Bhavan, DK-7/1, Sector-II, Salt lake City, Kolkata- 700091 on and from 08.06.2016 for distribution to the applicants.
- Each Form will have to be sold Rs.300 only to eligible candidates, willing to apply. However the same will be issued to SC, ST and PH category candidates in RS.150 only.
- The Forms will be available to the applicants from the respective Institutions from 10.06.2016. Details list for Institution is given below. The applicants required to submit Copy of all Essential Document & recent passport size color Photograph with Application Form.
WBBPE/WBSED D.El.Ed Application Form & Prospectus Download 2016
Applicant required to collect Application Form for Regular Mode D.El.Ed Course Admission 2016 from the respective D.El.Ed Institution. Applicant strongly advised for Check NCTE Recognized D.El.Ed College List in West Bengal 2016 & Availability of D.El.Ed Prospectus & Application Form Institution List in below. Download Application Form Link announced by WBBPE / WBSED. Follow official website of more instruction.
Important Information :
Application Form Downloading Link currently not available.
Regular visit for More updates of - WBBPE/WBSED D.El.Ed Merit list 2016
Any other information related D.El.Ed Admission 2016 visit on - www.wbbpe.org / www.wbsed.gov./wbbpe
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan, DK-7/1,
Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700091.
Tel- 033 2321 1201/1202, 2359 8099/8135, 2334 8983
Website - www.wbbpe.org / www.wbsed.gov.in/wbbpe