THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES M.Sc Nursing/WBPGNAT 2016 Result List will be available on www.wbhusexams.in on and after 28.06.2016. WBHUS is responsible for Published M.Sc Nursing Result for Admission to the seats in the Afflicted institution of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences in different NURSING Course shall be made on the basic of the inter se merit lists of different categories / caste of candidates. After publishing the Result / Merit list of WBUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2016 applicant can choose Course of - Anatomy / Physiology / Sociology / Physiology / Microbiology / Pathology / Pharmacology / Genetics / Administration / Education / Research Methodology & Statistics. Total Number of 100 Seat is available for Admission. Direct Link for Checking Cut of marks, Result, Merit List, Counselling is given below..
Organized name - The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
Advertise of - WBPGNAT/Result-2016
Matter of - Result / Merit Selection List 2016
Admission in Total Seats of - 100 Seats.
Examination of - WBPGNAT / West Bengal Post Graduate Nursing Admission Test
Examination will be Scheduled on - 12.06.2016
Declaration of Result - On or before 28.06.2016
Date of Counselling and Admission - To be notified in the University website in due course.
Academic Course Started from - 01.08.2016
Official Website - www.wbuhs.ac.in / www.wbuhsexams.in
WBUHS M.Sc Nursing Course :
Anatomy (Total 40 Seats) - Physiology /Sociology / Psychology / Microbiology / Pathology / Pharmacology / Genetics / Administration / Education / Research Methodology & Statistics.
Foundation of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrical Nursing, Community Health Nursing.
M.Sc Admission Test Cut of Marks :
Qualifying marks for empanelment for selection will be minimum of 35 marks for SC / ST candidates, 40 for OBC candidates and 45 marks for Unreserved category candidates.
WBUHS M.Sc Nursing Merit List Preparation :
1. The Rank of the candidates will be determined on the basic of the marks obtained by them in the Admission test in order of decreasing marks.
2. In the event of more than one candidates securing the same mark, the rank shall be determined according to the following rules- (i) The relative position of such candidates in the merit list will be determined on the basic of the number of Wrong answer, Those candidates giving more incorrect answer will be placed in lower position in the Merit List. (ii) If the ranks of the candidates cannot be determined by application of the above principal, the candidates older by age will be in the higher rank than the candidates younger by age.
3. There will be combined merit list indicating marks obtained and other caste specifi information which will be used for counselling . However candidates will be able to know her marks, Rank position (Combined Rank and Status Rank) if eligible marks is obtained.
4. Reservation for OBC A / OB B if any will be applicable if new seats are added after 30.04.2013. For Physically Challenged candidates horizontal reservation will be allowed. However seats at N.I.O.H, OBC share of seat remain as per Government of India Reservation Rules.
5. Up to appearing at the written test , no document is verified, therefore mere reappearing at examination will not qualify a person for getting admission if she is otherwise ineligible.
All candidates of WBPGNAT-2016 /M.Sc Nursing 2016 are advised for checking their result in official website of WBUHS - www.wbuhsexams.in on and before 28.06.2016, entering their Admission Test Roll No & date of Birth (or Result will be available in PDF Format). Direct Link for Checking Result is given below..
Online WBUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2016>>>
Important Information :
The merit list along with the date , time and venue of counselling will be notified in the notice board of the WBUHS and will be available in the website www.wbuhsexams.in.
Candidates are advised that regular visit for More Updates of WBUHS 2016.
Any other Details visit on - www.wbuhsexams.in / www.wbuhs.ac.in
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
DD-36, Salt lake, Sector-I, Kolkata- 700064.
Tel- 033 2321 3461 / 2334 6602
Website - www.wbuhs.ac.in / www.wbuhsexams.in