India's No 1 Unique Events Publisher

Powered by Blogger.

Calcutta University Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS) Admission Merit List 2018 - www.caluniv.ac.in


Ads by Google
Calcutta University MLIS Admission 2018 / University of Calcutta MLIS Merit List 2018-2019 available on www.caluniv.ac.in. Calcutta University invited applications for Admission to the Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS) Course for January 2017 - December 2018 Session. Duly filled in application in the prescribed form available on the University website for Admission to the First Semester MLIS Course (2 Year & 4th Semester). Calcutta University MLIS Admission 2018 Application Form available on official portal of University of Calcutta (C.U) - www.caluniv.ac.in. Total Intake capacity for Calcutta University MLIS Admission 2018-2019 in 27 Seats. Calcutta University MLIS Merit Selection List 2018 published on 19th December 2016. Calcutta University NLIS Admission Test 2018 (For 40% Seats) Scheduled on 27th December 2016. Calcutta University MLIS Admission Test Result 2018 Published on 3rd January 2017. Details of Calcutta University MLIS Admission 2018-2019 Notice, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Merit Selection List, Admission Test, Result, Counselling is given below.

Calcutta University MLIS Admission 2018 Online Application Form / Merit List / Admit Card for Admission Test / Result / Counselling - www.caluniv.ac.in

Organized Name - University of Calcutta
Matter of - Admission, Merit List, Result, Counselling
Advertisement of - CU/MLIS-2018
Course of - Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS)
Session of - January 2017 to December 2018
Eligibility Criteria - BLIS Degree
Official Website - www.caluniv.ac.in

Details of Course & Seat Capacity :
Calcutta University Admission in Course of Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS)  (seat 25) Course for session January 2017 - December 2018 (2 Year & 4 Semester).

Educational Qualification :
A BLIS Degree of this University in 2016-17 and 2017-18 session.
Candidate who have appeared in the BLIS Examination 2017 may also apply.
Candidates possessing BLIS or Equivalent Degree of other recognized University or Institutions in current session may also apply.

Intake Capacity :
Availability of Total 27 seats in MLIS Course under University of Calcutta. 60% Direct admission for CU Students according to marks and remaining 40% from rest applicant (CU and other University) by Admission Test.

Important Dates :
Last Date of submission of Application Form - 14th December 2016
Date of Publication of CU MLIS Merit List / Selection List - 19th December 2016.
Date of Admission cum Counselling for 60% Seats - 23rd December 2016.
Date of Calcutta University MLIS Admission Test for remaining 40% Seats - 27th December 2016.
Date of Publication Calcutta University MLIS Result of remaining 40% seats - 3rd January 2017.
Date of Admission cum Counselling for 40% Seats - 5th January 2017.
Date of Commencement of Class - 9th January 2017

Important Search :
Calcutta University MLIS Admission 2018-19 Application Form Download
Calcutta University MLIS Merit List 2018-2019
Calcutta University MLIS Admission Test Result 2018
Calcutta University MLIS Counselling 2018

Application Procedure :
Duly filled in application in the prescribed form available on the university website for admission to the First Semester MLIS course (2 Year) accompanied by the counterpart of receipt on Payment of Rs.300 (For General and OBC candidates) and Rs.150 (For SC / ST / PH Candidates) at University Cash Counter will be received by the Department of Library & Information Science, Asutosh Building (3rd Floor), College Street, Kolkata - 700073 from 11am to 2 pm. Candidates must possess the following minimum qualification. Admission will be made in order of merit with reservation (SC / ST / OBC / PH) as per prescribed norms.

Special Links :
Calcutta University MLIS Admission 2018-2019 Notice Download here
Calcutta University MLIS Merit List 2018-2019 Download here
Calcutta University MLIS Counselling 2018-2019 Download here
Calcutta University MLIS Admission Test Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download here
Calcutta University MLIS Admission Test Result 2018 Download here

Important Information :
Before checking the merit list, counselling applicant followed official instructions carefully.
Application forms sent by post will not be accepted.
Selection will be made as per university rules.
Admission will be made strictly on basic of merit.
Selection List / Merit list / Result will be displayed on the notice Board. No personal communication will be made with the selected candidates.

Any more details visit on - www.caluniv.ac.in

Contact :
The University of Calcutta (C.U)
Asutosh Building (Third Floor)
87/1 College Street, Kolkata - 73
Website - www.caluniv.ac.in
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment