HP High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 74 Clerk, Process Server & Other posts; The High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018 in Various Group C & Group D Posts. Applicant passed High Secondary (12th) exam are eligible for applying. Online Application Link for Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018 will be available on www.hphighcourt.nic.in. Details of Court Jobs in Himachal Pradesh (HP), Shimla is given below.
Clerk, Process Server & Other Vacancy in HP High Court, Shimla Apply Online NowOrganisation Name - High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
Advertisement No. - HHC/Admn.3(55)/2012
Total Vacancy - 74 posts.
Post of - Group C & D (Clerk, Process Server, Stenographer, Junior Office Assistant) etc.
Age limit - Between 18 to 45 years.
Qualification - Minimum 12th Passed.
Apply Mode - Online.
Closing Date of Apply Online - 01.09.2017
Official Website - www.hphighcourt.nic.in
Details of Posts & Vacancy:
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment in 74 GrouPosts of -
1. Process Server - Total 31 Posts (30 Regular basic & 1 Post Contact Basic).
2. Junior Office Assistant (IT) - Total 2 Posts Contractual Basic (UR).
3. Judgement Writer - Total 2 Posts on Contact basic (UR).
4. Stenographer Grade-III - Total 10 Posts (9 Regular Basic & 1 Contact basic).
5. Clerk - Total 29 Posts (23 Regular basic & 6 Contact basic).
Scale of Pay:
Clerk (Class III) - Rs.5910 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900.
Stenographer (Class-III) - Rs.5910 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400.
Judgement Writer (Class III) - Rs.5910 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 on fixed contractual emoluments per months or fixed by state Government.
Junior Officer Assistant IT (Class III) - Rs.5910 to 20200 with Grade pay of Rs.1950 on fixed contractual emoluments per months or as fixed by the State Government.
Process Server (Class IV) - Rs.4900 to 10680 with Grade Pay of Rs.1400.
Candidates required age limit should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2017.
Candidates belongs to SC, ST, OBC category the upper age limit shall allowed as per Govt. rules.
For Post sl no. 1 - Candidates minimum having passed in High Secondary (10+2) examination from any of the recognized Board.
For Post Sl no. 2 - B.Tech / MCA / B.Sc (IT) / PGDCA or equivalent or +2 or equivalent or+ BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application)/ DCA (Diploma in Computer Application) / ITI Diploma in Computers or equivalent diploma in Information Technology or Computers with 2 Years experience as System Assistant or Computer / Desktop Engineer or on Higher post in the field of computers and having basic knowledge in computer operating.
For Post Sl no. 3 & 4 - Possessing Graduation Degree from a recognized University and having speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography and typing speed in English at 40 w.p.m on Computer.
For Post Sl no. 5 - Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University.
For Class III Level Posts - Rs.300 (For Unreserved candidates) / Rs.150 (For Reserved category candidates).
For Class IV Level Post - Rs.200 (For Unreserved candidates) / Rs.100 (For Reserved category candidates).
The candidates shall have to deposit the requisite fee either through E-Challan mode (either by Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking option) or The candidates may also deposit the fee amount by directly paying through cash at any branch of SBI.
After completing thee payment process through any of the above mentioned modes, the candidate must have to take the print out of E-Receipt and shall have to send in to the Registry by Registered / Speed Post along with 'Acknowledgement' on or before the date as specified above.
1. Candidates required to visit on official website www.hphighcourt.nic.in thereafter click on the 'Recruitment/Results' Or 'Announcement' Tab.
2. Candidates required to visit on SBI I Collect Portal for Payment of Application Fees.
3. Candidates required to successfully complete the all steps of payment modes.
4. After completion of the all above steps, the main page of payment & applicant details will come. 5. 5. Applicant filled the form completely.
6. Verify & Final Submit.
7. Applicant must have to ensure to take the print out of the E-Challan or E-Receipt as shall be auto generated by the online mode of the Bank before closing the online procedure.
8. After successful completion of all steps of the online application module, the candidates shall have to send the required Documents send through Registered Post / Speed Post to the address of - "The Register General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla - 171001" with Name of the post super scribed on the mailing Envelop.
The given documents are to be send through Applications -
The print out of E-Receipt as shall be auto generate at the SBI Collect web portal during online filling process.
Duly filled up and signed 'Acknowledgement' as annexed with advertisement notice having one duly attested recent passport size photograph by the competent authority at the designated space.
Important Dates & Instructions:
Before proceeding online applications, candidates are advised followed Official Advertisement carefully.
Closing Date of Receiving Online Applications on - 21.08.2017 (11.45 Pm).
Closing Date of Receiving Online Application (For candidates belongs to Tribal Area in Himachal Pradesh) - 01.09.2017
Closing Date of Receipt Duly filled in Applications - 10th September 2017.
Regular visit for more updates.
Any more details visit on www.hphighcourt.nic.in
High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Ravenswood, Shimla - 171001
Tel - 0177 2650800
Fax - 0177 2653625
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.hphighcourt.nic.in