Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment Application Form 2018 Download; Office of The Police Commissioner, Kolkata will engage 584 Civic Police Volunteers (Computer Background) in different Units. Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018 in Kolkata as per Employment Notice No. FRC./Recruit/04/2017. Candidates minimum have Class VIII (8th) passed and age between 20 to 27 years are eligible for applying. Civic Volunteer Recruitment Application Form 2018 in Kolkata Police available on www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. Details of engagement is given below.
Civic Police Recruitment in Kolkata Application Format DownloadOrganized by - Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata
Employment Notice No. - FRC/Recruit/04/2017
Post of - Civic Volunteer (Computer Background)
Total Vacancy - 584 Posts.
Age Limit - Between 20 to 60 Years.
Qualification - Minimum Class 8th (VIII) Passed.
Apply Mode - Offline(Download Application Form).
Official Website - www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Details of Posts & Vacancy:
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 in 584 Civic Volunteer with Computer Background. Details of Vacancy Break up is given below -
1. DC North - Total 56 Posts in Shyampukur PS(A) 6, Jorabagan PS(B) 6, Burtala PS(C) 6, Amherst St. PS(F) 6, Cossipore PS(M1) 6, Chitpur PS(N1) 6, Sinthee PS(M2) 6, Tala PS(N2) 6, Amherst St. Women PS 3, DRO 5.
2. DC Central - Total 62 Posts in Burrabazar PS(D1) 6, Posta PS(D2) 6, Jorasanko PS(E1) 6, Hare Street PS(G) 6, Bowbazar PS(H) 6, Muchipara PS(I) 6, Taltala PS(J1) 6, Mew Market PS(J2) 6, Girish Park PS(E2) 6, Taltala Women PS 3, DRO 5.
3. DC South - Total 74 Posts in Hastings PS(L1) 6, Park Street PS(K1) 6, Shakespeare Sarani PS(K2) 6, Kalighat PS(T2) 6, Bhowanipur PS(T1) 6, Alipore PS (V1) 6, New Alipore PS(V2) 6, Chetla PS(V3) 6, Tollygunge PS(U1) 6, Charu Market PS(U3) 6, Maidan PS(L2) 6, Tollygunge Women PS3, DRO 5.
4. DC Port - Total 62 Post in Watgunge PS(W) 6, Gardenreach PS(X1) 6, Ekbalpore PS (Z) 6, North Port PS(NPPS) 6, South Post PS(SPPS) 6, West Port PS (WPPS) 6, Metiaburz PS(MTZ) 6, Rajabagan PS(RJB) 6, Nadial PS(NDL) 6, Watgunge Women PS 3, DRO 5.
5. DC ESD - Total 50 Posts in Manicktala PS(O1) 6, Ultadanga PS(O2) 6, Entally PS(Q1) 6, Phool Bagan PS(P2) 6, Narkeldanga PS(P3) 6, Beniapukur PS(R1) 6, Beliaghata PS(P1) 6, Ultadanga Women PS 3, DRO 5.
6. DC SED - Total 68 Posts in Lake PS(U2) 2, Gariahat PS(S2) 6, Karaya PS(Y) 6, Ballygunge PS(S1) 6, Topsia PS(R2) 6, Tangra PS(Q2) 6, Pragati Maidan PS(PGM) 6, Tiljala PS(TLJ) 6, Anandapur PS 6, Kolkata Leather Complex PS 6, Karaya Women PS 3, DRO 5.
7. DC SSD - Total 68 Posts in Jadavpur PS(JDV) 6, Patuli PS(PTL) 6, Purba Jadavpur PS(PJP) 6, Survey Park(SVP) 6, Kasba PS(KSB) 6, Garfa PS(GRF) 6, Regent Park PS(RGP) 6, Bansdroni PS(BND) 6, Netaji Nagar PS 6, Panchasayar PS 6, Patuli Women PS 3, DRO 5.
8. DC SWD - Behala PS(BHL) 6, Parnasree PS(PRS) 6, Thakurpukur PS(TKP) 6, Haridevpur PS(HDV) 6, Taratala PS(X2) 6, Sarsuna PS 6, Behala Women PS 3, DRO 5.
9. DC TP (I) - Total 60 Posts in Headquarter Traffic Guard 4, Howrah Bridge Traffic Guard 4, Shyambazar Traffic Guard 4, Jorabagan Traffic Guard 4, Sealdah Traffic Guard 4, South Traffic Guard 4, East Traffic Guard 4, South East Traffic Guard 4, Bhowanipore Traffic Guard 4, Vidyasagar Setu Traffic Guard 4, Ultadanga Traffic Guard 4, Beliaghata Traffic Guard 4, Tollygunge Traffic Guard 4, Park Circus Traffic Guard 4, South West Traffic Guard 4.
10. DC TP(S) - Total 40 Posts in James Long Sarani Traffic Guard 4, D H Road Traffic Guard 4, Regent Park Traffic Guard 4, Jadavpur Traffic Guard 4, Garia Traffic Guard 4, Kasba Traffic Guard 4, Purba Jadavpur Traffic Guard 4, Tiljala Traffic Guard 4, Thakurpukur Traffic Guard 4, Metiaburz Traffic Guard 4.
Applicants required age should be between 20 years to 60 years as on 1st September 2018.
Candidates minimum have Class VIII (8th) Passed are eligible.
The candidate shall have adequate skill of working on computer and have suitable certificate to claim their expertise.
Preferably a resident to the area under the Police Station / Units where they will be deployed.
Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
Candidate should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station.
Candidates should be Physically & Mentally Fit.
Applicants will collect the application form their respective police stations / DRO and submit at the same place after properly filling the application form.
OC will maintain a register all such application form and shall forwarded the same to their respective reserve offices for further processing.
The selection of Civic Volunteers for enrollment will be done by the process of Interview by the selection committee.
Each volunteer will have to undergo 2 weeks training course organised by DC, HGO, Kolkata Police.
After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in different units of KP.
Candidates required to submit below documents with Applications Forms -
1. Self Attested copy of Identity Proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Pass Book with Photograph / Aadhar Card etc.).
2. One (1) Copy recent passport size Self Attested Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm), pasted on Right corner of application.
3. Self Attested Copy of Proof of Address (Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill etc.).
4. Self attested copy of proof of Age.
5. Self attested copy of Educational qualification & Computer Knowledge.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Computer Recruitment 2018 Application Forms available on www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
At first visit on above website, then Click on 'Recruitment' Tab.
Then Click on "Recruitment of Civic Volunteer with Computer Background".
Followed the official advertisement & print out Application.
The Application form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally (not by Post or other Means) in the Drop Box kept in the concerned unit office for which the applicant is willing to submit his Application.
The envelop containing the application should be superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER WITH COMPUTER BACKGROUND".
Send Applications To:
1. DC North Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, North and North Suburban Division, 113, APC Roy Road, Kolkata - 700009.
2. DC Central Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, Central Division, 138, S. N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata - 700013.
3. DC South Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Division, 34, Park Street, Kolkata - 700016.
4. DC Port Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, Port Division, 1, Dumayune Avenue, Kolkata - 700043.
5. DC ESD Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, Eastern Suburban Division, 105, Hem Chandra Naskar Road, Kolkata - 700010.
6. DC SED Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, South East Division, 2, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata - 700017.
7. DC SSD Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Suburban Division (Jadavpur Division), Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines, 255/257, D.P.S Road, Kolkata - 700033.
8. DC SWD Unit - Deputy Commissioner of Police, South West Division (Behala Division), Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines, 255/257, D.P.S Road, Kolkata - 700033.
9. DC TP (I) - Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic Department, 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata - 700001.
10. DC TP (S) - Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic (South) Tollygunge EF Lines, 255/257, D.P.S Road, Kolkata - 700033.
Before applying download & followed the official notification carefully.
Closing Date of Receiving Applications is 7th September 2017 by 5 pm.
No application will be received at any address other than the above mentioned address.
No Application will be received through Speed Post / Registered Post.
No application will be received after the date and time of receipt of application.
Incomplete applications without required documents are liable to be rejected.
Regular visit for more updates.
Any more details visit on - www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Government of West Bengal
Office of the Commissioner of POlice, Kolkata,
18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata - 700001.
Website - www.kolkatapolice.gov.in