BSF Recruitment 2018 Download Application Form for Constable (Tradesmen) Posts; Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs under Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) invite Applications from eligible Male Indian citizen for filling up 1074 Post of Constable Tradesmen (Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Draughtsman, Painter, Cook, Water Carrier, Washer Man, Barber, Sweeper, Waiter, Mali & Khoji) Posts. Applicants minimum having Matriculation (10th) Pass are eligible to applying. Border Security Force Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2018 Application Form / BSF Tradesmen (Constable) Recruitment 2018 Application Format available on www.bsf.nic.in. Details of the engagement procedure is given below.
Recruitment of Constable (Tradesmen) in BSF Download Application FormatOrganised by - Directorate General, Border Security Force.
Advertisement No. - CT(TM)-2017/Rectt/BSF/2017/7004-29
Post of - Constable (Tradesmen).
Total Vacancy - 1074 Posts.
Age Limit - Between 18 to 23 Years.
Educational Qualification - Matriculation (10th) with ITI.
Apply Mode - Offline (Download Application Form).
Official Website - www.bsf.gov.in
Online portal - rectt.bsf.gov.in
Details of Posts & Vacancy:
BSF Recruitment 2018 of Constable (Tradesmen) Posts, Total Vacancy 1074 Posts. Details of Vacancy is given below -
1. Constable (Cobbler) - 67 Posts.
2. Constable (Tailor) - 28 Posts.
3. Constable (Carpenter) - 2 Posts.
4. Constable (Draughtsmaan) - 1 Posts.
5. Constable (Painter) - 5 Posts.
6. Constable (Cook) - 332 Posts.
7. Constable (Water Carrier) - 117 Posts.
8. Constable (Washer Man) - 131 Posts.
9. Constable (Barber) - 85 Posts.
10. Constable (Sweeper) - 212 Posts.
11. Constable ( Waiter) - 27 Posts.
12. Constable (Mali) - 1 Posts.
13. Constable (Khoji) - 6 Posts.
Candidates required age should be between 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2017. Relaxation for candidates of SC / ST / OBC category and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government from time to time.
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board with Two Years work experience in respective trades or One Year certificate course from ITI of Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the Trade or Two years Diploma from ITI in the trade or similar trade.
Scheduled Tribes / Adivasis of all states and Union Territories including Nagas and Mizos - Height minimum 162.5 cms and Chest 76 cms (Unexpanded) and 83 cms (Expanded).
Men Belonging to the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir - Height minimum 165 cms and Chest 78 cms (Unexpanded) and 83 Cm (Expanded).
All Other Candidates of States and Union Territories - Height minimum 167.5 cms and Chest 78 cms (Unexpanded) and 83 cm (Expanded).
Weight of candidates should be proportionate to Height as per Medical standard.
Physical Efficiency Test:
Five Kilometer (5 KM) race to be complete within 24 minutes and Document verification of Original.
Candidates required to pay the prescribed Application through Offline Mode (by Challan).
Selection of Candidates will be based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, Written Test & Medical Examination. Details of Selection Procedure is given below -
1. PMT & PST - At first candidates Height, Weight & Chest will be measure. Then 5 Kilometer Run in 24 minutes. All Original Document will be checked.
2. Trade Test (only qualifying Nature) - The candidates who qualify the PST / PET / Documentation will be put through the respective Trade Test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form.
3. Written Test - The written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks is 35% for General category & Ex Serviceman and 33% for SC / ST / OBC) will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using Blue or Black Ball Point Pen only. The duration of written test will be 2 hours. The question paper will be set to assess the - General Awareness / General Knowledge, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical aptitude and Ability to observe the distinguish patterns and to test the Basic knowledge of candidates in English / Hindi. The question will be set both in Hindi and English. The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English.
4. Medical Examination - Medical Examination will be conducted after the written test. Candidates will called for medical examination in order of merit. Such candidates will be called till such time all vacancies in their respective categories are filled up.
BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2018 Application Form / Border Security Force Recruitment 2018 Application Form for Constable (Tradesmen) Posts available on www.bsf.nic.in
At first all candidates required to visit on above portal.
Then Click on "Recruitment" Tab and Download "Application Forms".
Application Forms & Admit Card print out in A4 size paper (Single side only).
The application and admit card duly filled up by the candidates may be sent to the concerned RAs / HQs, under which their State falls along with recent passport size photograph, examination fees & other required documents withing 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment news.
Before applying candidates required to download and followed the Official Notification & Full Advertisement carefully.
Closing Date of Receiving applications within 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Regular visit for more updates.
Any more details visit on - rectt.bsf.gov.in
Border Security Force (BSF).
Website - www.bsf.nic.in