West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 for Excise (Abgari) Department; Excise WB Recruitment 2018 for Sub Inspector (SI) and Lady Sub Inspector (LSI) Posts. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) released SI & Lady SI Vacancy in Excise (Abgari Department). Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university and required age between 20 years to 27 years are eligible for apply online. WB Police SI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link / WBPRB Abgari Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Online Application available on wbprb.applythrunet.co.in. Details of engagement with Eligibility rules & Regulations is given below.
SI & Lady SI Recruitment in Abgari (Excise) Department Apply Online through West Bengal Police Recruitment BoardOrganised by - West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Memo No. - WB(Part-I)/2017/SAR-587
Notice No. - 1580-FT/O/1E-17/2015EX
Post of - Sub Inspector (SI) and Lady Sub Inspector (LSI).
Total Vacancy - 161 Posts.
Age Limit - Between 20 to 27 years.
Educational Qualification - Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Apply Mode - Online & Offline.
Starting Date of Application - 02.02.2018
Closing Date of Receiving Applications (both Online & Offline) - 04.03.2018 (5 pm)
Official Website - excise.wb.gov.in
Online Portal - wbprb.applythrunet.co.in
Details of Posts & Vacancy:
Recruitment to the Post of Sub Inspector and Lady Sub Inspector of Excise (Abgari) under West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. Details of vacancy break up is -
Total 161 Posts (UR 62, UR EC 25, SC 28, SC EC 2, ST 9, ST EC 1, OBC A 14, OBC A EC 3, OBC B 10, OBC B EC 2).
Candidates required age should not be less than twenty (20) years and not more than twenty seven (27) years on the 1st Day of January 2018.
The upper age limit shall be relaxable up to 5 years in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST) category, 3 Years for candidates belonging OBC category.
1. Applicant must be a Indian citizen.
2. Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
3. Applicants must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali or Nepali. Candidates who have studied Bengali or Nepali either as a language or as a medium of instruction as the Madhyamik or at a higher level, are eligible to apply for the posts as knowledge of regional language is essential for day functioning and for maintenance of law and order. Candidates who otherwise do not fulfill this eligibility criteria but have declared themselves to be proficient in Bengali or Nepali shall be tested for knowledge proficient in Bengali or Nepali shall be tested for the knowledge of regional language during the personality test. Candidates not able to fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be disqualified thenceforth.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
Sub Inspector of Excise (Abgari) Department -
Candidates of all category (except Gorkhas, Rajbansis and ST) - Height minimum 167 cm, Chest 79 cm with a minimum expansion of 0.5 cm, Weight minimum 56 Kg.
Candidates of Gorkhas, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes - Height Minimum 160 cm, Chest 76 cm with a minimum expansion of 0.5 cm, Weight minimum 52 Kg.
Lady Sub Inspector of Abgari (Excise) Department -
Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes) - Height minimum 160 cm and Weight minimum 48 Kg.
Candidates of Gorkhas, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes - Height minimum 155 cm and Weight minimum 45 Kg.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Male Candidates for the Post of Sub Inspector of Excise - Long Distance 800 meters Run in 3 Minutes.
Female candidates for the post of Lady Sub Inspector of Excise - Long Distance 400 meters Run in 2 Minutes.
Selection (Direct Recruitment) on the basic of qualifying the Preliminary examination which will act as screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined Competitive examination and Personality Test to be conducted by WBPRB (West Bengal Police Recruitment Board).
1. Final Combined Examination- The preliminary examination will be held on the following subjects with full marks of 200 having multiple choice objective type question on -
i. General Knowledge & Current Affairs - 40 Marks (20 Questions).
ii. Test of Language (Bengali / Nepali) - 40 Marks (20 Questions).
iii. English - 40 Marks (20 Questions).
iv. Elementary Mathematics - 40 Marks (20 Questions).
v. Reasoning - 40 Marks (20 Questions).
The Preliminary Written Examination shall be a screening test for selection of candidates for the PMT & PET. The duration of the examination will be 1 hours 30 Minutes (90 Minutes). The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board shall be the competent agency to prescribe for minimum cut off marks for each category and post taking into account the number of vacancies proposed to filled up in each category and post.
The Preliminary Written Examination will either be an OMR Based examination or computer based online examination (CBT) depending on the number of applicants & other administrative factors. In case of OMR based examination the question paper will be set in two language (English & Bengali) except the question on Bengali / Nepali. In case of computer based online examination (CBT) there will be a 15 days window preceding the date of written examination for mock test / practice.
The Marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Written Examination shall not be counted for the purpose of determining the final merit list. The syllabus for Preliminary Written Examination shall be as mentioned herein after.
There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer. 0.25 marks will be allotted for each wrong answers.
2. Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test - The PMT as specified above relating to the height, weight and chest of the candidates qualified in Preliminary examination shall be taken followed by the PET.
3. Final Combined Competitive Examination - The final combined competitive examination consist three (3) papers of conventional type of questions namely -
Paper I - General studies and Arithmetic for 100 marks (50 marks for General studies , 25 marks for Logical and Analytical Reasoning and 25 marks for Arithmetic) of Two (2) hours duration.
Paper II - English for 50 marks of one hour duration.
paper III - Bengali / Nepali / Hindu / Urdu for 50 marks of one hour duration.
4. Personality Test - Full marks 30 (minimum pass marks for the personality test will be 8). A limited number of candidates selected merit wise on the basic of the results of final combined competitive examination will be called on to appear at the Personality Test. Candidates who have not studied Bengali or Nepali as a language or a medium of instruction at the Madhyamik or at a higher level, but declared themselves proficient in Bengali or Nepali will be tested for the knowledge of Bengali or Nepali at the time of Personality Test.
Rs.270 (Application Fee Rs.250 & Processing Fee Rs.20) for All categories except SC / ST (of West Bengal only).
Rs.20 (Only Processing Fee) for SC / ST (of West Bengal).
Candidates can pay the application fees through Online payment or UBI Bank Challan.
WB Excise SI Recruitment 2018 / West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form available on West Bengal Police Recruitment Board website - wbprb.applythrunet.co.in
At first visit on above portal, then click on The Post of SI / LSI of Excise 2018.
Followed How to Apply Process Then Click on Apply Online.
New User required to Sign up Now other wise Log in with Username and Password.
Register with all relevant details.
Verify & Submit.
Log in with Registration No. and Password.
Fill up application form.
Payment Application Fees (Online / Offline).
Upload Photograph and Signature.
Verify & Submit.
Take a print out copy of Final Receipt.
Applications will be available between - 02.02.2018 to 04.03.2018 (5 pm).
The last date of receipt application fees through UBI bank Challan - 07.03.2018
Before applying followed Recruitment Rules , Official Short Advertisement & Official Detailed Advertisement carefully.
Regular visit for updates of West Bengal Abgari SI Admit Card 2018-19 / Police WB Sub Inspector of Excise Hall Ticket 2018.
Any more details visit on - excise.wb.gov.in
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Araksha Bhawan, Block-DJ, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Tel - 8013033300 & 8013033322
Email - email@example.com
Website - policewb.gov.in