Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Constable (Tradesmen) Posts; Online applications from Male Indian citizen for filling up 378 Posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in CISF in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Malii, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washer-man. The candidates should have passed matriculation (10th) passed from a recognized Board are eligible for apply online. CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment 2018 Online Application Links available on www.cisfrectt.in. Details of this engagement is given below.
Recruitment of Constable / Tradesmen in CISF 2018Organised by - Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Advertisement No. - davp19113/11/0006/1718
Post of - Constable (Tradesmen)
Total Vacancy - 378 Posts.
Age Limit - Between 18 to 23 years.
Educational Qualification - Minimum Madhyamik (10th) standard.
Apply Mode - Online.
Starting Date of Online Applications - 14.10.2017
Closing Date of Online Registration - 20.11.2017
Official Website - www.cisf.gov.in
Online Portal - www.cisfrectt.in
Details of Posts & Trade wise Vacancy:
CISF Recruitment 2018 in Constable (Tradesmen) Posts (Total Vacancy 378 Posts). Details of Trade wise vacancy break up is -
1. Constable / Barber - Total 37 Posts (General 20, SC 6, OBC 11).
2. Constable / Boot Maker - Total 8 Posts (SC 3, ST 4, OBC 1).
3. Constable / Cook - Total 185 Posts (General 90, SC 27, ST 14, OBC 54).
4. Constable / Carpenter - Total 8 Posts (General 7, OBC 1).
5. Constable / Electrician - Total 3 Posts (General).
6. Constable / Mason - Total 2 Posts (General 1, OBc 1).
7. Constable / Mali - Total 4 Posts (General).
8. Constable / Painter - Total 4 Posts (General).
9. Constable / Plumber - Total 2 Posts (General 2).
10. Constable / Sweeper - Total 94 Posts (General 44, SC 16, ST 7, OBC 24).
11. Constable / Washerman - Total 31 Posts (General 17, SC 4, ST 3, OBC 7).
Scale of Pay:
Level 3 of Pay matrix 21700 to 69100 plus usual allowances as admissible to the central government employees from time to time.
Applicants required age limit should be between 18 to 23 years ass on 01.08.2017.
Upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had domiciled in the state of J & K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.
The upper age limit up to 5 years is also relax-able further to the children and depends of victims Killed in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
Candidates belonging SC / ST category upper age limit relax-able 5 years, OBC category 3 years.
All other category candidates age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
The candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university fro skilled trade (barber, Boot maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer-man) and Unskilled Trade (Sweeper). ITI certificate will be preferred for the vacancy.
For General, SC and OBC candidates - Height 170 cms and Chest minimum 80 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
For Remote Area candidates - Height minimum 165 cms and Chest minimum 78 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
All candidates beloning to ST category - Height minimum 162.5 cms and Chest minimum 76 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
Male candidates belonging to General (UR) / OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100 only as examination fee through SBI Challan / Net Banking through any bank / Credit card / Debit Card of any bank.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex serviceman eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
1. Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
2. Trade Test (practical assessment will be in two modes Objective & Subjective which will be qualifying in nature.
3. Written Examination.
4. Mode of Selection / Drawl of final merit list.
5. Medical Examination and Review Medical Examination.
Method of Selection:
1. Height Bar Test - Candidates those found eligible in height bar test will be put through PET.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) - 1.6 Kms Race to be complete in 6 minutes 30 seconds by male candidates (Qualifying in nature)
3. Physical Standard Test (PST) - The candidates who are qualified Height Bar Test / PET will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight by the Board of Officers.
4. Documentation - All Original document of candidates will be verified.
5. Trade Test - All the candidates declared pass ion PET / PST & documentation will be undergo trade test. Trade test will be qualifying in nature. Candidates qualified in all respect may be download their call letters / admit cards through above website.
6. Written Test (100 marks) - The written test will be conducted on OMR based. Question paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each to access the following - General awareness / Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical aptitude, ability to observe and distinguish pattern basic knowledge in Hindi / English.
Procedure for Online Application:
The online submission of the application may be made at www.cisfrectt.in
At first candidates candidates required to registered yourself.
Filled up application form carefully.
Upload scanning document of Photograph and Signature.
Payment Application Fee.
verify & Final submit.
Take a print out copy.
Candidates should read the instructions in this Official Advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
Starting date of online applications from - 14.10.2017
Online application closed on - 20.11.2017
Regular visit for more updates.
Any more details visit on - www.cisf.gov.in
Central Industrial Security Force
Block No 13, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel - 011 24307725 / 24307748 / 24307791
Website - www.cisf.gov.in