WBARD Admission on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikshan 2018; Government of West Bengal Under Directorate of Animal Resources and Animal Health (DARAHWB) & Govt. of WB, Animal Resources Department (WBARD) jointly invite Online Application For Training in One Year Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikshan 2018 from Indian citizen residing in west Bengal permanently. Candidates minimum having 50% marks in Madhyamik (Class 10th) Examination are eligible for applying. DARAH WB Admission 2018 in Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikshan Apply Online Links / WB Animal Resources Department Admission Merit List 2018 of Prani Sampad Prashikshan available on www.wbard.in. Details of this selections is given below.
Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Training 2019 in West BengalOrganised by - Directorate of Animal Resources and Animal Health, Govt. of West Bengal
Admission in - Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Training
Course Duration - 1 Years.
Total Seats - 420.
Educational Qualification - Class 10th Passed.
Apply Mode - Online.
Official Website - www.darahwb.org.in
Online Portal - www.wbaard.in
Check WBARD Merit List of Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashishan here
Details of Course Seats:
Applications for Training in One (1) Year Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash 2018.
1. Training Institute, ARD, Nazarganj, Midnapur, Dist - Paschim Medinipur - Total 75 Seats (Apply for Resident of Purulia, Bankura and Paschim Medinipur including Jhargram District).
2. Institute of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Haringhata Farm, Mohanpur, Nadia - Total 70 Seats (Apply for Resident of Purba & Paschim Burdwan, Purba Medinipur and Birbhum District Candidates).
3. Academy of Animal Resources Management (AARM), Amtala, Simhat, Haringhata, Nadia - Total 275 Seats (Apply for Resident of Hooghly, Howrah, South 24 Parganas, North 24 Parganas, Nadia, Murshidabad, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, Jalpaiguri including Alipurduar, Darjeeling including Kalimpong, Malda, Coochbehar and Kolkata District Resident).
Candidates passed Madhyamik from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate excluding additional subjects if any.
Candidates required age should not be more than 30 years for Unreserved , OBC A and OBC B candidates as on 01.01.2017 (date of birth on or after 01.01.1987).
Candidates required age should not be more than 33 years for SC, ST category as on 01.01.2017 (date of Birth on or after 01.01.1984).
Rs.16380 for Unreserved category candidates and Rs.13880 for SC, ST, OBC A & OBC B category candidates.
Selected candidates as per merit list for admission will have to pay the fees in any branch of State Bank of India in the Savings Bank Account No. 35447530565, IFC Code - SBIN009168 (Haringhata IDD College Branch, Mohanpur, Dist - Nadia).
Required Documents for Filling Online Applications:
1. Scanned copy of residential certificate for permanent addressed from Gram Panchayat Prodhan / Sabhapati, Panchayat Samity / Member, Zilla Parishad / Local MLA / MP / Commissioner / Mayor / Chairman of Municipality / BDO from respective Blocks / SDO of respective Sub-Division / DM of respective District / Commissioner of respective division (Less than 500 KB in JPEG format).
2. Scanned copy of Mark Sheet of Madhyamik or its equivalent (Less than 500 KB JPEG format).
3. Scanned copy of Admit Card / Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent (Less than 500 KB JPEG Format).
4. Scanned copy of certificate of cast from appropriate authority (Less than 500 KB in JPEG format).
5. Scanned Photograph (Less than 200 KB JPEG format).
6. Scanned Signatures (Less than 200 KB JPEG Format).
Merit Lists and Counselling:
DARAHWB Merit List 2018 for Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikshan available on 26.12.2017 (on and after 2 pm). Merit list will be based on their academic performance. List of Eligible candidates for admission and Ineligible candidates list will be declared.
Probable Date of Reporting for Counselling and Admission - 29.12.2017 (from 10 am).
Venue of Counselling and Admission is - I.D.D College Auditorium, Mohanpur, Haringhata Farm (Beside S.B.I, Mohanpur, Haringhata, I.D.D College Branch).
For Online Application, at first visit on www.wbard.in
Then Click on Apply Now Tab.
Filled up Application form carefully and completely.
Upload all required scanned documents.
Verify & Final Submit.
Take a print out copy for future reference.
Before apply online, download and followed the Official Advertisement carefully.
Online Application Links available between - 8th December to 20th December 2017.
Date of Publication of Merit List - 26.12.2017 on and after 2 pm.
Probable Date of Reporting for Counselling and Admission - 29.12.2017 from 10 am.
Regular visit for updates.
Any more details visit on - www.darahwb.org.in
Directorate of Animal Resources and Animal Health, Govt. of West Bengal
Website - www.wbard.in