Indian Army Krishnanagar Rally 2018 Apply Online Now; Army Recruiting Office Berhampore invite Recruitment Rally at Krishnagar, Nadia (West Bengal) between 6th February 2018 to 15th February 2018. Only Unmarried Male Candidates belongs to Nadia, Bardhaman (Purba & Paschim), Birbhum and Murshidabad District are registered online for this open rally programme. Registered online for Krishnanagar Rally 2018 in Solder General Duty (GD), Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC), Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman Posts. Indian Army Krishnanagar Recruitment Rally 2018-19 Online Registration form available on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Details of this rally programme is given below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Krishnanagar Join Now for Apply OnlineOrganised by - Army Recruiting Office Berhampore.
Posts of - SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN.
Venue of Rally - DL Roy Memorial District Stadium, Krishnanagar, Nadia, West Bengal
Eligible District for Rally - Bardhaman, Birbhum, Murshidabad & Nadia.
Age Limit - Between 17 years 6 Months to 21 / 23 Years.
Educational Qualification - Minimum Class 10th Passed.
Apply Mode - Online.
Online Registration Date between - 8th December to 21st January 2018.
Rally Scheduled between - 6th February 2018 to 15th February 2018.
Online Portal - www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Details of Posts & Educational Qualification:
1. Soldier GD (All Arms) - Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case of Grading system, must have grade which contains 45% in each subject. No aggregate percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification (Class 12th and above). Candidate who have been declared pass by concerned education board with less than 33% marks in each subject will not be considered.
2. Soldier Technical (Technical Arms) - Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner) - Same as Soldier Technical Posts or Three Years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute / ITI.
4. Soldier (Nursing Assistant) / Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC) - 12th / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject or in case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English, stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
5. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical Soldier - 12th / Intermediate Examination pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th. Should have studied English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th or Class 10th and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class 12th or Class 10th.
6. Soldier Tradesman - 10th Simple pass / ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th simple pass.
For Soldier (GD) Posts - Candidates required age should be between 17 years 6 months to 21 years (Applicant born between 1st October 1997 to 1st April 2001).
For All Others Posts - Candidates required age should be between 17 years 6 months to 23 years (Applicant born between 1st October 1995 to 1st April 2001).
Minimum 162 Cm for Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical Posts.
Minimum 169 cm for All Others Posts.
For Scheduled Tribes candidates is 162 cm (for all posts).
Minimum 48 Kg for Soldier Tradesman Posts.
Minimum 50 Kg for All others Posts.
Minimum 48 Kg for Scheduled Tribes (All Posts).
Unexpanded 76 Cms and Expanded 81 cms (for Soldier Tradesman) Posts.
Unexpanded 77 cms and Expanded 82 cms for All Others Posts.
Physical Fitness Test (for All Categories / Trades):
1.6 KM Run - Group-I (60 Marks, Complete upto 5 Minutes 30 Seconds) & Group-II (48 Marks, Complete upto 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds).
Beam (Pull Ups) - 10 Pull Ups (40 Marks), 9 Pull Ups (33 Marks), 8 Pull Ups (27 Marks), 7 Pull Ups (21 marks), 6 Pull Ups (16 Marks). Arms & Legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
9 Feet Ditch - Candidates should qualify.
Zig Zag Balance - Candidates should qualify.
Documents / Certificates Required to be carried for Rally:
1. Admit Card - Printed on laser Printer on good quality paper.
2. Photograph - Twenty (20) Copies of unattested Passport size colour photograph, not more than Three months old.
3. Education Certificates - All educational qualification achieved by candidate (Madhyamik / Intermediate / Graduation etc) in Original.
4. Permanent Residential Certificate - Issued by DM / ADM (G) / SDM / SDO.
5. Character Certificate and Un-married Certificate - From Village Pradhan / Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (Under Municipality), on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidates photograph and Character certificate valid for Six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of un-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan / Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character certificate itself. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough document check.
6. NCC Certificate - If required produced Original NCC A / B / C Certificate with Photograph of candidate.
7. SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW candidates - if required produce original copy of this documents.
8. Outstanding Sportsmen certificate - Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the recognized sports association / spoort federations.
9. Caste Certificate for Scheduled Tribe - To be issued by DM / ADM (G) / SDM / SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of caste / Tribe Certificate by the Government of West Bengal.
10. Outsider Sanction - Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army) / HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable, in case of candidate from other states.
11. Single Bank A/C, Pan Card & Aadhar Card - Single Bank Account, Pan Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
12. Affidavit - Duly signed by candidate on Rs.10 Noon Judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check.
13. Xerox Copy - All Xerox copies will be will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox copies of all above documents duly self attested.
Online Registration & Online Application is compulsory to attend the Rally.
Candidates advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 8th December 2017 to 31st January 2018 on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Candidates required to take a print out copy of application form after final submission of application form.
Before the Online Registration & Application followed the Official Advertisement carefully.
Only those candidates having valid Admit Card will be allowed in the Rally.
Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only after 22nd January 2018. Candidates will take a printout of admit card on good quality paper in Black & white on laser printer only.
Regular visit for more updates.
Any more details visit on - www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army
Army Recruiting Office Berhampore.
Tel - 03482 274016.
Website - www.joinindianarmy.nic.in