RRC SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online; Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, South Eastern Railway (SER) Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentice for the year 2018. The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and having Matriculation (10th Class) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and ITI pass in relevant trade are eligible for applying. South Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form Online available on recruit-app.com/actapprenticers_ser_2017-18. Details of this Training programme is given below.
Railway Recruitment Cell SER Indian Railways Act Apprentice Engagement 2018 for Training as ApprenticeshipOrganised by - RRC South Eastern Railway (SER).
Notice No. - SER/P-HQ/PERS/Act Apprentices/2017-18
Post of - Act Apprentice.
Total Vacant Seats - 1785 Posts.
Engagement in - Kharagpur Workshop, Electric Loco Shed Santragachi etc.
Age Limit - Between 15 to 24 / 29 Years.
Educational Qualification - Matriculation (10th) with ITI.
Apply Mode - Online.
Closing Date of Online Registrations - 02.01.2018
Official Website - ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Online Portal - recruit-app.com/actapprenticers_ser_2017-18
Details of Trade and Vacancy (Workshop wise):
South Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2018 in different trade of Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder (G & E), Mechanic (Diesel), Machinist, Painter (G), Refrigerator & AC Mechanic Etc. Details of Workshop wise seat distribution is given below -
1. Kharagpur Workshop - Total 360 Posts (UR 182, OBC 98, SC 53, ST 27).
2. Signal & Telecom ((Workshop) / Kharagpur - Total 87 Posts (UR 44, OBC 25, SC 12, ST 6).
3. Track Machine Workshop Kharagpur - Total 120 Posts (UR 59, OBC 33, SC 19, ST 9).
4. SSE (Works) / Engineering Kharagpur - Total 28 Posts (UR 14, OBC 8, SC 4, ST 2).
5. Carriage & Wagon Depot Kharagpur - Total 121 Posts (UR 62, OBC 33, SC 17, ST 9).
6. Diesel Loco Shed Kharagpur - Total 50 Posts (UR 28, OBC 12, SC 7, ST 3).
7. Sr. DEE (G) Kharagpur - Total 90 Posts (UR 46, OBC 24, SC 14, ST 6).
8. TRD Depot Electrical Kharagpur - Total 40 Posts (UR 20, OBC 10, SC 6, ST 4).
9. EMU Shed Electrical / TPKR - Total 40 Posts (UR 20, OBC 12, SC 4, ST 4).
10. Electric Loco Shed Santragachi - Total 36 Posts (UR 18, OBC 10, SC 4, ST 4).
11. Sr. DEE (G) Chakradharpur - Total 93 Posts (UR 47, OBC 25, SC 13, ST 8).
12. Electric Traction Depot Chakradharpur - Total 30 Posts (UR 15, OBC 8, SC 4, ST 3)..
13. Carriage & Wagon Depot Chakradharpur - Total 65 Posts (UR 35, OBC 16, SC 9, ST 5).
14. Electric Loco Shed Tata - Total 72 Posts (UR 37, OBC 19, SC 10, ST 6).
15. Engineering Workshop Sini - Total 100 Posts (UR 51, OBC 25, SC 17, ST 7).
16. Track Machine Workshop Sini - Total 7 Posts (UR 4, OBC 2, SC 1).
17. SSE (Works) Engineering Chakradharpur - Total 26 Posts (UR 12, OBC 8, SC 4, ST 2).
18. Electric Loco Shed Bondamunda - Total 50 Posts (UR 26, OBC 14, SC 6, ST 4).
19. Diesel Loco Shed Bondamunda - Total 52 Posts (UR 29, OBC 13, SC 7, ST 3).
20. Sr. DEE(G) Adra - Total 30 Posts (UR 16, OBC 8, SC 5, ST 1).
21. Carriage & Wagon Depot Adra - Total 65 Posts (UR 33, OBC 18, SC 9, ST 5).
22. Diesel Loco Shed BKSC - Total 33 Posts (UR 17, OBC 9, SC 5, ST 2).
23. TRD Depot Electrical Adra - Total 30 Posts (UR 15, OBC 8, SC 4, ST 3).
24. Electrical Loco Shed BKSC - Total 31 Posts (UR 15, OBC 9, SC 4, ST 3).
25. Flash Butt Welding Plant Jharsuguda - Total 25 Posts (UR 14, OBC 7, SC 4).
26. SSE Works Engineering Adra - Total 24 Posts (UR 12, OBC 6, SC 4, ST 2).
27. Carriage & Wagon Depot Ranchi - Total 30 Posts (UR 15, OBC 8, SC 4, ST 3).
28. Sr. Dee (G) Ranchi - Total 30 Posts (UR 16, OBC 9, SC 4, ST 1).
29. TRD Depot / Electrical Ranchi - Total 10 Posts (UR 6, OBC 2, SC 2).
30. SSE (Works) Engg Ranchi - Total 10 Posts (UR 6, OBC 2, SC 2).
The candidate should have complete 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 014.01.2018. The age as recorded in the matriculation certificate, of the Birth Certificate shall be reckoned for the purpose only.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Upper age is relaxable by additional 10 years for ex-serviceman upto the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months services at a stretch, except Ex-serviceman who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing of the Ex-serviceman status for the purpose of their engagement.
Matriculation (10th Class) examination pass from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subject) and an ITI pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT.
Application Fee (Non Refundable) Rs.100.
No Fee however is to be paid by the SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
The payment of fees will have to be made online through Payment Gateway while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / E-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges for online payment, if any will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issue because of huge rush, which may affect the online payment system. In such scenario the candidate needs to log in Fresh and attempt again.
RRC South Eastern Railway Act Apprentice recruitment 2018 Online Application Forms available on ser.indianrailwaays.gov.in
At first visit on above portal, then Click on News & Updates then Employment Notification then Engagement of Act Apprentice 2018 Tab.
Click on Online Application for Applying.
Click on "New Registration" Button.
Fill up the basic details (Full Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address etc.).
Follow the instructions and complete the Registration process step by step for generating a Registration ID & Password for Login.
Log in using the generated Registration Id & Password. Fill the One time Contact Details.
Click on Apply Button of the post which you wish to apply to fill the respective application details like educational qualification, persons with disability (PWD) if any, Community Details, Preference of Department etc.
Upload Photograph with Signature and Upload required documents.
You can modify any details in the application if required else Click on Final Submit button to make Payment for the application & Generate Application Preview.
Finally Click on Application Preview to take the print out of the Online Application.
Click on Home button to view the submitted Applications (Applied). Else Click on Logout button anytime to close the application at any stage.
Applications must read the Official Notification & Online Instructions carefully to know the eligibility criteria and other requirement for filling Online Application.
Commencing date for filling the application between - 04.12.2017
Last date for filling Applications (up to 5 pm) - 02.01.2018
Last date for payment of Bank Application Fee - 02.01.2018
Regular visit for more updates of Merit Lists.
Any more details visit on - ser.indianrailways.gov.in
South Eastern Railway, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer.
Garden Reach, Kolkata - 700043.
Website - ser.indianrailways.gov.in